Product Code: D100
Buckleys DTU6 is a non-destructive insulation tester developed specifically for use in hospital sterile services departments.
Damage to diathermy instruments can be difficult to detect visually but the DTU6 will easily find the slightest fault in the insulation.
The diathermy instrument is simply passed through an electrode with the whole operation taking no more than a few seconds
The unit is lightweight, fully portable and can be operated via a mains adaptor or four AA batteries. It is simple to use and faults are indicated by an audible alarm and a high visibility LED. Its microprocessor-based design technology incorporates output voltage supervision and the unit is power limited for operator safety.
Special electrodes are available for testing leads, forceps and surgical instruments used in key-hole surgery.
- Clear LCD display
- Audible and visual alarms
- Lightweight and portable
- Microprocessor controlled
- Full range of electrodes available
- Membrane button operation
- Mains/battery powered (4 AA cells)
- Power limited output for operator safety
- Wipe clean control panel and case
- Auto shutdown
- Easy to use
- CE approved
- One year ‘back-to-base’ warranty
- Adjustable output voltage: 0.5kV – 6kV DC (Adjustable in 10-volt steps)
- Maximum continuous current: <150μA
- Automatic alarm sensitivity
- Operating time: 10 hours at full output no load
- Meter accuracy: +-1% plus one digit
- Battery (4 AA) or mains powered via adaptor
- Weight (unit only): 900 grams
- Dimensions (unit only): 22.8cm wide x 7.6cm high x 21.6cm deep
- Packed weight: 2.1Kg
- Dimensions (packed): 30cm x 30cm x 37cm
Sorry, there are currently no accessories for this product
Sorry, there are currently no electrodes for this product